Join our mailing list!



Official PayPal Seal

(Your shopping cart is empty)

  Home > Diane Publishing Books >

Household Food Security in the U.S. in 2015
Household Food Security in the U.S. in 2015
 

Product price is not filled in. This product cannot be purchased.

By Alisha Coleman-Jensen (au); Matthew P. Rabbitt (au); Christian A. Gregory (au); Anita Singh (au)
Year: 2016
Pages: 44
Binding Paperback
ISBN 978-1-4578-6341-7

Product Code: 1457863413

Description
 
This report shows that an estimated 87.3% of American households were food secure throughout the entire year in 2015, meaning that they had access at all times to enough food for an active, healthy life for all household members. The remaining households (12.7%) were food insecure at least some tme during the year, including 5.0% with very low food security. Declines from 2014 in food insecurity overall and in very low food security were statistically significant. The prevalence rate of food insecurity overall declined from 14.0% in 2014, and very low food security declined from 5.6% in 2014. Food insecurity among children and very low food security among children also declined significantly from 2014. About 59% of food-insecure househods participated in one or more of the three largest Federal food and nutrition assistance programs during the month prior to the 2015 survey. Tables. This is a print on demand report.

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review
Diane Publishing Co
PO Box 617
Darby, PA 19023-0617
1-800-782-3833
 About Us
 Become an Affiliate
 Privacy Policy
 Send Us Feedback
 
Company Info | Advertising | Product Index | Category Index | Help | Terms of Use
Copyright � 2004 Diane Publishing Company. All Rights Reserved.
Built with Volusion